Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meet the Candidates

The Utah County Republican Party will be sponsoring a Meet the Candidates night for our District 61 House of Representatives candidates tomorrow, Wednesday, April 23, from 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. at **CHERRY HILL ELEMENTARY** (250 E. 1650 S., Orem). We will be meeting in the MEDIA CENTER.

The format for this event will be as follows: Each candidate will be given up to 10 minutes to address the audience (I believe that Keith Grover is speaking first, then Lisa Shepherd). After the candidates speak they will adjourn to their individual tables, where they will spend the remainder of the time answering questions from delegates.

I hope that all of our delegates will go to that meeting and take really good notes for me. I am going to try and get there as soon as I can, but I will miss the candidate presentation part. I have to coach at my daughters soccer game. It's the last game of the season.

No comments: