Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why?

I want all people in our precicnt to know what is going on. I want you to have better access to your delegates, who are suppose to be your representatives, your voice. Please let us know how you feel about the candidates and the issues. This will allow us to better represent you when we vote at our conventions. As I meet with the candidates I will let you know what they had to say, how the experience went, and perhaps some of my personal feelings. I have invited the other delegates to do the same. Please comment on anything you would like to have addressed. Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for creating this blog, Christy! As a delegate, I am very interested in hearing the opinions of my neighbors. This will be a handy way to facilitate the sharing of ideas. This is great!!!