Monday, May 10, 2010

How Lucky We Are!


We are so lucky to have had so many amazing candidates in the U.S. Senate race. I could say many positive things about the majority of those who had been running. I had enjoyed meeting them, reading their literature, and following them online.

Now we are going to a primary election between Tim Bridgewater and Mike Lee. This is not a contest of good and evil. This really is a win-win situation for Utah, no matter who comes out of the primary.

I have done a lot of research on both Tim and Mike. I have gone to multiple events of theirs because I take being a delegate very seriously and I wanted to see how they responded to different people and questions. I know that sometimes you can have an off day or sometimes the delegates are just being mean. I believe both of these men would serve the people of the state of Utah well.

Now having said that I have been and will be supporting Tim Bridgewater. All 3 of my convention votes were for Tim. I know this may sound dumb, but I like that I feel like I can relate to him. He seems down-to-earth and I think that his work experience is what gives him the depth to meet the demands of the people in Utah back there in D.C.

Tim is able to listen to both sides of the story or problem or situation and quickly find real world solutions. I feel like he has a proven track record of this in his business dealings. I have no doubt he can do this same thing in Washington D.C.

He is a fiscal conservative with knowledge and experience in trade and economic issues. He is a hard worker and will work hard to make sure our constitutional rights are not trampled on.

I could probably go on and on, but I won't. When you get a chance go meet Tim. He is funny and personable and yes, that gravely voice is always there!

Go to his website http://isupportbridgewater.com and learn more about him and vote Tim Bridgewater for U.S. Senator on June 22nd!

No comments: